No relevant currency found
1. Stainless steel zipper Y teeth to avoid fading, yellowing, oxidation
2. Stainless steel zipper Y teeth are generally made of 304 or 340 stainless steel, with acid and alkali resistance, anti-corrosion and other features, visually stronger metal quality, the tooth engagement angle has been carefully tested, both in bending or in the lateral force state, the meshing strength is more than 2 times that of ordinary teeth.
3. The gapless bite design of the tooth protrusion and tooth groove increases the matching density between the teeth of the zipper chain and makes the bite more adequate. Stainless steel zipper Y teeth also has a great advantage, is the more you use the brighter, because after a long time, the slider and zipper after a long time of wear, like after a polishing process.
4. The manufacturing process of stainless steel zipper is more environmentally friendly than other zippers, and the cost is lower.
1. What's the advantages of stainless steel ?
1）It can become shiny only by polishing and the longer you use it, the brighter the color.
2）The price of stainless steel is cheaper than brass，so stainless steel zipper is cheaper than brass zipper.
3）It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and which can be compatible with various materials of clothes and bags.
2. Can stainless steel zipper be electroplated into various colors ?
Yes, of course, we can make different color according to client's request.
3. Is stainless steel zipper only suitable for jeans?
No, Stainless steel zipper is not only suitable for jeans, but also used in handbags, wallets, pants, briefcases and clothing.
4.I need high quality metal finished zipper with OEKO-TEX certificate. Do you have it?
Yes, we can make it, and we have OEKO-TEX certificate